Charitable contributions are urgently needed and gratefully accepted by Community Blood Center/Community Tissue Services (CBC/CTS).
Your generous financial contribution to Community Blood Center will not only help purchase needed equipment like bloodmobiles and blood collection machines, it will also help CBC/CTS educate and create awareness of the importance of blood and tissue donation.
Financial gifts from grateful blood and tissue graft recipients and donors as well as concerned individuals, foundations and corporations in our community have allowed CBC to undertake an expansion/renovation of its main downtown Dayton campus, develop grade school and high school blood educational programs, promote the need for blood and tissue and purchase vital, state-of-the-art laboratory equipment.
CBC/CTS extends our gratitude to all those who support us through financial contributions and we ask for your continued help and generosity.
- Supports our vital mission of saving and enhancing lives through blood transfusions and tissue transplants. More than 140,000 blood components and more than 100,000 tissue grafts are provided to patients in need by CBC/CTS yearly;
- May be a tax deduction since CBC/CTS is a charitable, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- May be given in memory or honor of a friend or family member;
- Is recognized with a personal thank you letter and is listed within our Annual Report. Gifts may also be anonymous. Accumulative gifts of $1,000 are recognized on the permanent Donor Wall at CBC/CTS headquarters.
- Give online
- Give by telephone
- Give by mail
Give Online Now!
Please call Karen Duell at 937-461-3387 or 800-388-4483, to make a gift by phone.
Please mail your check, payable to The Foundation for CBC/CTS:
349 S. Main Street
Dayton, Ohio 45402
Please indicate if your gift is in memory or honor of someone and indicate if you wish someone notified of the gift. The amount of the gift will not be indicated.
- In-Kind Gifts: Whether it is media support or juice and cookies for refreshment at a local blood drive, your in-kind contributions are welcome and appreciated. To find our what the in-kind needs are at your local blood or tissue center, please call the Development Office at 937-461-3387 or 800-388-4483.
- Sponsorships: In addition to in-kind gifts, many organizations, hospitals, companies and corporations step up to assist CBC/CTS in fulfilling its mission of saving and enhancing lives through blood transfusions and tissue graft transplantation by sponsoring special promotional and recognition and awareness events. These sponsors are recognized for their vital support in the Annual Report, in the Life Guardian quarterly newsletter and by other means. In addition, sponsorships are considered charitable contributions.
CBC/CTS is included as a charity in the Combined Federal Campaign—the five digit number to designate gifts to Community Blood Center/Community Tissue Services is 85448. Designate your CFC gift to CBC/CTS and support the CBC/CTS mission of saving lives and restoring health!
Copyright 2005 Community Blood Center
Exceeding Expectations Campaign Late Fall Newsletter
Vital Link Newsletter -
2011 Financial Highlights